The traditional marbled tie dye is very easy to do and can be used in many different types of clothes and home furnishings.
Tip: Use 40g of GUARANY TINGECOR dye for 300g of dry fabric. We recommend that you weigh the item that will be dyed, in order to use the correct amount of dye.
- Heat source (stove, heating element or cooker)
- Rubber gloves
- Wooden spoon
- Smaller container to dissolve the dye
- Large container for dyeing
- GUARANY FIXACOR
- GUARANY TINGECOR in the colour of your choice
- String or thin thread
- A pre-washed 100% cotton fabric (cotton percale 200 gauge is a good choice or a cotton bed sheet)